Startup development support: now available for selected early-stage founders
We’re pleased to announce that YouTeam’s Startup Initiative has been launched! This initiative has been designed to assist founders who have successfully validated their MVP are now shifting into development mode and therefore, considering different outsourcing options. We believe the only teams that realise their need for a startup development support shall participate in our startup program. Those founders are halfway to their success and we boost them by assisting in how to assemble a perfect technical team.
Why join the YouTeam Startup Initiative?
Having been founders of product companies, having huge experience working with software development outsourcing companies in the UK (and not only), and having graduated from accelerator programmes, we recognise the importance for startups to get the right developers engaged in a cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, we have created a unique package for startups, which provides concession rates on the cost of development, this is especially important at early stages of bootstrapping to reduce the startup development cost as much as possible.
The package offers:
– 25% off software development outsourcing services booked through the YouTeam platform for up to three months of your engagement;
– A dedicated Team Advisor will inform you of the best practices of team assembly, assist in selecting the best candidates and guide you through the interviewing process.
More specifically your Team Advisor will help you:
– Understand what outsourcing options you have;
– Define software architecture, technology stack, and a development team with most relevant experience;
– Interview candidates you shortlist for your project;
– Understand common problems you might encounter when outsourcing design & development and how to effectively solve/deal with them.
Intended outcomes of this Initiative
1. The right approach to candidate selection or whole team assembly for your unique project needs:
– Defining optimal tech stack & architecture
– Verifying skills by setting a test task
2. Signing your new developers up, saving up to 40% in comparison with hiring in-house specialists:
3. Outsource administrative issues to our Project Facilitator who will take care of payments, invoicing, code/IP & payment escrow, noting that all development hours booked through the platform are protected by a 14-day money-back guarantee (invoicing occurs every 14 days).
How to apply
Before we can get started, it’s important for us to confirm your team needs a startup development support at the current stage of your growth!
The application process won’t take more than a couple of minutes, you will need to confirm with us that:
– You are a startup with less than $1M in funding and in need of concession rates;
– You have experience working with remote teams (otherwise, it could be quite challenging for you, unless you want to try to a new outsourcing model), and;
– You have an MVP and it has been launched on/accessible through your website, from this we can ascertain what stage of development you are up to.
We are also interested in knowing who your team members are.
With this information, we will be able to decide how we at YouTeam can be of greatest assistance.
We very much look forward to reviewing your applications and supporting you on your onward journey. For full details please visit http://startup.youteam.co.uk/.
Who can apply?
Tech startups based in Europe:
– with at least a semi-functional MVP;
– under 10 team members;
– under $1M in funding;
– an experience of working with remote team members is preferable.
We’ll help you find the best development team for your project!
If your startup meets our criteria we’ll get in touch with you. No strings attached!
The deadline for this initiative is 15th of August 2017.
If you have any questions or applying from a different geography, we’re happy to help you. Hit us up at: email@example.com