YouTeam is a Y Combinator-backed startup that is building a marketplace for hiring top-quality software engineers from vetted agencies around the world.
We grow and fail and succeed, and we need a person who will join the Marketing team to be a part of this journey.
YouTeam provides a safe environment where a pro-active person will be able to utilize all resources to achieve the results.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency in English is a MUST (excellent written communication);
- You must be smart, analytical, critical (but in a good way), attentive to details, flexible and be open for new challenges every week, short experiments, and many changes;
- We don’t require strong work experience but some of it would be helpful. However, we accept applications from everyone;
- You must understand that your responsibilities may be changing every month, depending on our goals.
Experience with one or more activities listed would be a plus:
- Creation of marketing and sales materials;
- Contribution/PR in the US & UK media;
- CRM management;
- Outbound marketing — newsletters, sequences, knowledge of email marketing services;
- Content marketing;
- Lead generation.
What a person will do:
- A new digital marketing manager will take an active part in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy set by the top management of the company;
- However, a person will be able to influence the decisions and share ideas with the team;
- Implement short experiments that drive the growth of the number of users who sign up and use the product;
- Create and post content that promotes YouTeam online;
- Communicate with and manage freelance contractors;
- Collect statistics on the results of the activities completed and provide conclusions;
- Support other departments requests.
- A unique experience working with international tech startups and digital businesses;
- Complex and out of ordinary work challenges for professional and personal growth;
- An opportunity to have a real impact on the development of the Marketing department and the company as a whole;
- Company contribution to events and conferences;
- Flexible and result-oriented work schedule;
- Free dinners when at the office 🙂
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org