YouTeam is a Y Combinator-backed marketplace for hiring great developers from vetted dev shops around the globe. With us, our Clients hire offshore developers they can trust, in less than a week.
Our company is remote-first, with HQ in Silicon Valley, offices in London, Lviv, and Kyiv.
We are searching for a reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
This job is expected to be mainly performed from our Lviv office on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities — comprehensive administrative support to key stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Managing executives’ calendars;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel itineraries;
- Managing corporate correspondence;
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by management;
- Preparation of corporate presents for different holidays for external partners, vendors, clients, and employees;
- Arranging corporate events to take place inside & outside of the workplace, such as educational events and staff appreciation events;
- Creating announcements, posters for corporate activities and employees’ birthday greetings;
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Higher education;
- English: Upper-Intermediate level or higher;
- Proven experience as an executive assistant (or other relevant administrative support experience) in a professional services company is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems;
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses is a plus;
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge;
- Ability to keep company confidences;
- Attentive and organized professional demeanor.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity of rising to interesting challenges with international business cases for professional and personal growth;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation, paid lunches and other social perks;
- Flexible working hours, remote work if needed — a modern workplace in a spacious Lviv office.