YouTeam is a Y Combinator-backed marketplace connecting top product companies and tech startups with the best software engineers and development shops around the world. We are looking for an energetic and experienced candidate to lead our Partner Relations department. The department is focused on establishing and managing ties with the supplier side of the marketplace. The ideal candidate has extensive management experience in client services, delivery or operations at a software outsourcing / outstaffing company. Experience in assembling, managing and selling offshore teams is also beneficial.
Key work areas:
– Marketing: Collaborating closely with the marketing department on vendor communication campaigns and growing the YouTeam brand as a leading solution for assembling remote development teams.
– Outbound: Identifying prospective vendor partners in key territories and managing outreach to them (experience in Eastern/Central Europe and/or Latin America is beneficial)
– Inbound: Managing the process of new requests from prospective vendor partners
– Developing and managing the vetting procedure for new and prospective vendor partners
– Developing and managing the onboarding process for all new partners
– Developing and managing the support processes for all existing partners
– Communicating to and translating feedback from key partners to other departments, including business units, product and development departments.
– Education: Driving and supporting the initiatives that improve communication of YouTeam work processes and values to all suppliers
– Representing interests of suppliers in internal communication with other stakeholders
– Other duties as required
Skills and experiences:
– In-depth understanding of the software development and outsourcing process
– Previous experience in a management or client service roles for software development (outsourcing / outstaffing) company.
– Experience in hiring software developers client- or outsourcer-side is beneficial
– Ability to analyse, structure, document and execute complex processes
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (previous sales experience beneficial)
– Willingness to work in a highly paced, constantly changing startup environment
– Fluent English
Reporting to: CEO (primary) and the board of directors as required
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine (ideal) or Lviv, Ukraine
Start date: December or early January
Compensation: Negotiable, depending on experience