Looking for an in-house Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO & SEM) Manager with B2B experience, passionate about all things tech and capable to optimize over 3K+ web pages within the shortest possible time. This individual will define and execute the SEO strategy for content, technical improvements, SEO platforms, reporting, site auditing, and our blog, on a global scale. Ideally, this person has succeeded in growing some website’s DA up to 70 and more.
– Develop and evolve the SEO content strategies for the two-sided marketplace across three domains, corporate blog, and other landing pages on subdomains and subdirectories;
– Conduct SEO content audits, including semantic research and advancing keywords ranking;
– Conduct technical SEO audits on a regular basis. Review and fix on-page technical SEO issues across YouTeam domains;
– Review and manage backlinks, plan and execute a holistic backlinking strategy, explore new backlinking opportunities and launch outbound campaigns to reach out to relevant domains with a request for mutual link placement;
– Write/rewrite content where needed for improving the ranking of current pages or adding new web pages;
– Learn and help advance technical SEO best practices ranging from XML Sitemaps, page speed, crawl/server errors, link analysis and clean-up, redirect implementation, redesigns, taxonomies, and migrations. and more.
– Provide monthly reporting of traffic performance and keyword rankings;
– Daily involvement in web analytics, including monitoring results of projects, locating problem areas and their causes and providing recommendations based on findings;
– Collaborate with product and marketing teams to align the SEO strategy with the overall company’s business strategy.
— 3+ years of experience in an SEO and SEM role with a focus on optimizing marketplaces
— Good English level (both American and British) is a MUST
— Expert in Google Search Console and SEO software (ahrefs, SEMrush, SimilarWeb, Moz Pro, and others)
— Expert with link building techniques
— Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance
— Self-management and target-oriented
— Google Analytics and other SEM/Web Analytics certification is advantageous
— you to be a 1/20th of a friendly team building a global company from a bootstrapped startup to a unicorn (backed by Y Combinator that invested in companies like Uber and Airbnb when those were starting out; 15% growth month on month; Ukraine’s hottest startup atm)
— you’ll help build and change processes, shape our product and you’ll get unique startup experience along the way
— you’ll be talking to and learning from international tech entrepreneurs and our bright founders on a daily basis
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org