Maintain competitive advantage and accelerate the growth of product sales after ’Product Market Fit’
Once Product-Market fit has been attained, it is increasingly important to scale the your new business operations in an appropriate way.
Youteam can support you on your growth journey by offering services including:
- Marketing and Business consultation
- echnology and infrastructure support
- Updates and Enhancements
Immediately post Product-Market fit, the company enters the ‘Customer Creation’ phase of maturity. Customer Creation occurs after the company has landed its initial sales and has an understanding of its sales processes. The objective of this step is to create
end-user demand and monetise that demand utilising the company’s sales channels. During the previous phase ‘Customer Validation’ the company tested the ROI of different
marketing/sales channels. Now it is time to scale some of the
most effective channels to address the cash burn rate, a common issue associated with early-stage commercialisation.
Customer Creation processes vary with the type of startup and the market which the startup is entering. The strategies and activities associated with successful customer demand creation vary on the basis of Market-Type.
Here are some of the possible ‘Market-Types’:
- An existing market well defined by incumbents,
- The creation of a new market where no product or company exists,
- A hybrid of the first two,
- Resegmentation of an existing market as a low-cost entrant; and
- Resegmentation of an existing market by creating a new niche.