Apr `19 – Jul `19
SaaS utility for Team Process Map Generation
• Participation in Discovery phase with stakeholders and development team • Creating layouts and styles for components • User interface development • Creating Client module with Angular • Authentication functionality development • Creating rest services for the Project and Process CRUD operations • Implementation of datasheet and diagram visual dynamic editor with Go.js • Implementation of the export of the diagram
The project aims at creating a tool where team processes are depicted in an easy and interactive way based on a data-driven approach and simplify stakeholder’s collaboration on each project regardless of how complex it is.
Technologies Stack:HTML5 MongoDB SCSS .NET Core Angular 7
Jan `19 – Apr `19
Develop MVP for Stock data aggregation web platform
• Analysis of the application's existing API in Java using PostgreSQL • User interface development • Mapping response object data to the UI fields according to the mockups • Development of the functional part on Angular 7, based on the existing layout • Creating basic structural units of web applications • Direct communication with stakeholders and external development team. • Participation in the processes of the Agile development methodology
Main task was to create MVP for Stock data aggregation web platform, which aggregates stock data from a variety of services and displays them in a user-friendly state.
Jan `18 – Jan `19
Transport Management System
Front-End web developer
TMS for USA Motor Carrier & Trucking Company. The company provides a full array of TL and LTL services in dry, van and refrigerated and flatbed containers. As an All-In-One Software, the TMS is aggregating different blocks: Safety, Dispatch, Maintenance, that’s why for application architecture, was applied the micro-services approach. Every service is created on .Net Core 2. and for each such block was developed RESTful services, which can then be merged with a single UI interface in Angular 5
Logistics & Transportation
Jul `18 – Dec `18
Internet store with optional multilevel calculators for variable sizes and additional options of the products. Easy to use both for users (user-friendly and clear interface) and store managers (multifunctional admin-panel). Key features: variable products; multi-level calculator; custom generating of orders report; payment integration; shipping service integration; user accounts management; b2b version.
E-Commerce & Retail
E-commerce multi store
Apr `18 – Jul `18
Expert Advice Web Application
• Participation in Discovery phase with stakeholders and development team • Creating layouts and styles for components • Participation in UI/UX discussions • User interface development • Creating Client modules with Angular • Authentication functionality development • Creating RESTful services • Implementation of real-time communication between SPA and API • Direct communication with the customer
Business & Productivity
SaaS web platforms
Jan `18 – Mar `18
Websites HTML layout
• Creating layouts and styles for components • Participation in UI/UX discussions • User interface development • Implementation of UI animations • Participation in the processes of the Agile development methodology • Direct communication with stakeholders and external development team.
Creation of more than 50 different and unique website templates based on the client's key requirements from the design idea to HTML layout and integration into the custom CMS.
Nov `17 – Dec `17
Platform for Online Bus Ticket Booking Service
Front-End web developer
This web platform was developed from scratch and it gives the possibility to buy bus tickets with just a few simple steps - choose the dates, trip destination, add personal details. Customers can book One-way/Return tickets. Admins are free to set discounts for round trips. Using an interactive seat map clients can select the seats they like by simply clicking the icons.
Logistics & Transportation, Travel & Tourism
Online travel booking service, Booking platform
Oct `17 – Nov `17
• Creating layouts and styles for components • Participation in UI/UX discussions • User interface development • Google Maps API integration • Participation in the processes of the Agile development methodology
Booking & Rent
National univercity "Lviv polytechnic"
Departament of Security of computer and information systems