May `18 – Nov `18
Front-end Developer / Team Lead
- Setting data flow throughout the application using Redux - Making UI layout accordingly to design both for web and mobile screens using Styled Components - Developing UI components, making them reusable and flexible - Setting client-server data flow via REST API - Defining the application’s front-end logic in its certain parts - Collaborating closely with designers, front-end and back-end developers - Making code review of my team members - Distributing tasks among my team
A mobile/web application which is oriented toward visitors of American Dream mall. The application enables users to find necessary information about the mall, its events, stores, manage their tickets and wallet transactions.
Apr `17 – May `18
- Setting client-server data flow using RESTful API and Sockets and navigation using React Navigation - Setting state management using Redux - Making minor changes to the native code using Xcode, Android Studio - Implementing push notifications and offline behaviour - Working with social networks (Facebook, Twitter) API for login, registration, sharing, getting contacts, sending messages etc. - Optimizing code for performance improvement - Making layout and styling accordingly to design
A mobile application/social network. It enables users to post their stories and photos, share stories with their contacts, add contacts from their phone book and social networks, combine posts into albums. Also, it is possible to order a printed book with the user’s stories.
Nov `16 – Jan `17
- Creating animated components - Creating responsive layouts based on PSD designs - Customizing interfaces according to the client's requirements - Collaborating with back-end developers
A responsive website for real estate company with forms, a chat for clients support, user’s personal page.
Sep `16 – Nov `16
- Creating a responsive layout in accordance with the design - Customizing interfaces according to the client requirements - Participating in UI/UX issues discussions - Participating in calls with the client
A website for the repairment service company with responsive UI and calculator.
Jul `16 – Sep `16
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs & developing layouts - Creating new responsive layouts for the existing template - Refactoring and redesigning the existing layouts - Participating in calls with the client - Collaborating with back-end team
A website for the People’s Artist of Ukraine Maria Prymachenko with responsive UI.
Donetsk National University
Bachelor's degree in The Economics of Enterprise
Interregional Academy of Personnel Management
Master's degree in Marketing