Dec `17 – Dec `18
Lead Fullstack Developer
• Backend Platform development • Python application backend . •Ethereum blockchain interaction by python web3. It’s a big python project with 1000+ python code files with MVT architecture. • Frontend Platform development • Frontend communication with Ethereum blockchain and Flask backend. • Blockchain development • Have been a part of Dogezer project, and have been the key developer of the blockchain contracts used by Dogezer platform.
Technologies Stack:CSS Flask MySQL PostgreSQL Python HTML ES6 SQLAlchemy Ethereum Solidity Vue.js Blockchain Web3.js
Apr `15 – Dec `17
Zone Digital Agency
• CMS Development - • Coca-cola advertisement site. • Adobe AEM 5.6 Component Developer Certification 2015. • iOS app development • Dating site. • Social site. • Buy Ticket Online site • 50 New Homes for Sales sites. • Mobile Development
Dec `12 – Sep `15
Senior Test Automation Developer/Team Lead
Automating the desktop and web application test suites of continuous integration process.
• Automating 3-tired systems (2 data/app servers Linux/Windows and Web client machine). • Achieve test stability of many runs on Amazon EC2 Cloudburst servers. • Automated scripting of custom controls using MSAA, UI Automation, Text Recognition, OCR techniques. • HP Quality Center usage • Aurea Savvion BPM usage
Technologies Stack:Test Automation Team Lead
Jan `15 – Apr `15
Long-Term collaborations on different software projects
• Automation of factory equipment software • SmartBear TestComplete • Workflow automation • Podio, Globiflow • Google Scripts/Sheets/Charts integration • Code Quizzes
Sep `09 – Dec `12
The development of the user interface solutions for Android mobile platforms (Samsung, Sony Ericsson).
• Took part in Android Java development for Samsung phones and tablets (Galaxy product line) as developer. • Resolving Android Linux Kernel issues. • Management of the team up to 30 Java developers. Candidate selection, training, support. • Samsung customer communication at S.Korea, Suwon Samsung Digital City Research Center. • Sony Ericsson Test Driven Development projects – several small apps. SCRUM usage. Test planning/reporting, JUnit.
Technologies Stack:Android SDK Java JUnit Team Lead
Jun `08 – Sep `09
The management of the development of the user interface for Brew mobile platforms (Kyocera Japan).
• Cell phone delivery of Kyocera S1300 on market. • Project management with 1000+ staff/month budget. • Overall teams communications (Development, Integration, QA)
Technologies Stack:Team Lead Project Manager
Jan `08 – Aug `08
Jun `06 – Jan `08
Aug `03 – Jun `06
Integration Team Lead
Management of the integration team
• Whole Motorola P2K cell phone database support (11 operators/48 translation resources for 200+ products). • Team quality improvement and daily monitoring. • Onsite (Libertyville, IL) and offsite activities. • Root Cause Analysis of the issues and eliminating. • Integration Tools Automation
Technologies Stack:Team Lead
Aug `01 – Aug `03
Aug `97 – Aug `01
• Programming the Controllers of Hydro Acoustic underwater complexes. • Development of Windows UI interfaces as control. • Programming RS-232, RS-485, Multi-Threading Programming • Intel OpenCV library development in Intel Research Center
Scientific Researcher – The Institute of Applied Physics, www.ipfran.ru
Technologies Stack:C# C++ Delphi VB.NET Assembler
N.NOVGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY
Master of Science in Physics, Radio-Physics Department