Distributed OHDSI Research Network and Study Workflow Orchestration
Project establishes a consistent, transparent, secure and compliant observational research process. It brings participating organizations, e.g. data providers, investigators, sponsors and data scientists, into a single, collaborative study team and facilitates an end-to-end observational study.
Data Scientist/Business Analyst
▪ Creating Business Requirements ▪ Architecture design ▪ Functionality testing
Odysseus Data Services Inc.
The goals of the projects are to run large-scale analytics on various health data sources for observational studies (oncology, pharmaceutical, ect.)
▪ Setting up environment and infrastructure ▪ R code development ▪ Integrating various software tools
The goal of this project is to develop a software tools for cardiologists that will enable advance ECG analysis as well as automatic anomalies detection and classification.
Research Engineer/Team Lead
▪ Literature overview ▪ Architecture design ▪ Data preparation and validation ▪ Algorithms development and implementation
The project was focused on improving cooperation between merchandiser and mobile devices with automatic indoor object identification possibility. It was developed to meet such clients' need of product recognition on the supermarket shelf, its positioning and full range.
Project Role: Research Engineer/Team Lead
▪ System architecture design ▪ Implementation and optimization of recognition algorithms
Language Learning Portal
A huge system which includes various language learning activities, analytics, reporting, progress overview, content authoring tools, etc.
Project Role: Machine Learning Engineer
▪ Speech analysis and processing ▪ Development, implementation and optimization of machine learning algorithms ▪ Integration of third-party software with Matlab
Firmware development for embedded device
Industrial system for MEMS oscillators programming, which allows to configure field programmable oscillators to exact specification in a few seconds.
▪ MCU firmware development and verification ▪ Matlab scripts development
MEMS oscillators characterization
The project was focused on evaluation, characterization and failure analysis of MEMS-based timing products
▪ Measurement of integrated circuits parameters ▪ Measurement data processing ▪ Writing technical documentation