30pills (treatment plans management)
developing the mobile and web server parts. Mobile application – patient tracks his treatment plans, medications to take, communicates with the doctors. Web-API – a gateway for the mobile client. Web-application served as a control panel for doctors, where they can create and assign treatment plans and communicate with their patients. Database design from scratch.
• Cross-platform mobile app (React Native). Used by patients for communication with doctors: treatment plan tracking, messaging, video calls (WebRTC). • Web-application for doctors: ASP.NET Core, React, Entity Framework (MS SQL), LINQ, ASP.NET Core Identity; • API (REST): ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework (MS SQL), LINQ, SignalR, ASP.NET Core Identity;
Technologies Stack:ASP.NET React.js WebRTC Entity Framework MS SQL Server WebAPI
Eduspike (messenger with shop elements)
Bugfix, optimization of mobile application UI for iOS, new features implementation, research undocumented functionality, writing documentation, deploying, database updates, legacy code support.
• Mobile application (React Native) – for participating in the lecture chats, and buying stuff like coffee. • API (ASP.NET Web API) – a gateway for the mobile client. SignalR, Entity Framework (MS SQL), LINQ.
Technologies Stack:API React Native Entity Framework LINQ ASP.NET Web API
GDPR (mostly automation testing from my side)
Systems modification, automation test framework development, database performance improvements, database updates.
• This project included several systems that needed to be modified in order to comply with new GDPR requirements and included: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, several MS SQL databases, MS SQL Server Integration Services, MS SQL Server Reporting services, NHibernate (MS SQL), Angular.JS, jQuery and other. • Automation tests: .NET, XUnit, NHibernate (MS SQL, Oracle DB) Selenium, additional small libraries, GPG.
Technologies Stack:AngularJS ASP.NET MVC jQuery .NET NHibernate
IINV (Innovations portal)
New features implementation, documenting existing architecture, modeling solutions (diagrams) for new feature requests, performance improvements, database updates, legacy code support, deployment (using Jenkins).
• Windows background service for synchronization with data lake, email digests etc. - Orchard (some parts), NHibernate (MS SQL), Castle Windsor, NLog, Apache Kafka integration; • Web application – Orchard CMS with modifications and tons of custom modules – ASP.NET MVC, Castle Windsor, NHibernate (MS SQL), NLog and other;
Technologies Stack:ASP.NET MVC Apache Kafka NHibernate Orchard CMS
HAWK (data tracking)
New features implementation (web app and API), writing documentation, database updates, legacy code support.
• Android application (not involved); • Web application – ASP.NET Web Forms, asmx, ashx, jQuery, Entity Framework (MS SQL, database-first), SSDT (database modeling), Knockout.JS; • API – a gateway for the mobile client. WCF (http + json), ADO.NET (MS SQL);
Technologies Stack:API jQuery Knockout.js ADO.NET Entity Framework