Blockchain-based Supply Chain Financing Solution
- Application development - Bugfixing - Writing unit, integration and acceptance tests - Code enhancement, refactoring - Code review - Work on analysis and estimating activities
The solution offers to large and medium-sized companies buyer-led supply chain financing solution that enables buyers to add extra days on their payment terms without harming their suppliers.
Technologies Stack:AWS Ruby Ruby on Rails Elasticsearch Docker AWS SDK Blockchain
Banking & Finance
- Application development - Writing unit, integration and acceptance tests - Code review - Work on analysis and estimating activities
Portal with automated business processes for improving recruitment process more. Key features - SFDC Integration with site - this allows to import all needed job requisitions into site and work on them using CVs available in system. Information update between SFDC and new system. Email communication within system gives an opportunity to have all communication with all candidates linked to each job requisition separately and visible to all people with respective access rights.
Technologies Stack:MySQL Ruby Ruby on Rails Stripe Twilio Elasticsearch Redis RabbitMQ Sidekiq
Business & Productivity
- Application development - Writing integration tests - Code review - Codebase refactoring - Work on analysis and estimating activities
Application for microblogging using Trailblazer gemset, deployed to Heroku.
Advertising & Marketing
customer services web application
Real estate platform
Full-stack developer, turbolinks expert
- Application development, features implementation - Writing unit & integration tests - Code review - Codebase refactoring - Work on analysis and estimating activities - Close collaboration with a mobile team
Real-estate business platform for agents.
real estate portal
- Application development - Code review - Bugfixing - Work on analysis and estimating activities - Implement features - Investigation over ACH payments
A tech startup aiming to facilitate the process of hiring attorneys whose founder has entered a Forbes list 30 Under 30 as a successful lawyer. The project itself is a lawyer marketplace where one can send a request to professional attorneys, get consulting, share documents online, keep track of worked hours and eventually have a problem solved. With the help of Twilio service users can get in touch in real time with lawyers and make payments through Stripe API.
Law & Government
Tech Ad Application
- Application development - Code review - Work on analysis and estimating activities - Write unit and integration tests - Implement modern approaches - Work on a front-end part using Vue.js
The project is an innovative real-time application that enables end users to find the hottest spots and the most attractive local offers in just a few clicks. The functionality allows filtering offers by services, food, drink, and fun and provides up to date information about the best prices. After choosing the offer user is provided with the Google Maps route and an option of a quick pickup by Uber.
Technologies Stack:Ruby Ruby on Rails OAuth Rabl Vue.js
Advertising & Marketing
Advertising & contact exchange mobile application