Sep `18 – Apr `19
Property Surveying Portal
1. sign up/in; 2. the functionality for a customer such as requesting, approval or declining a contract; 3. contract reports; 4. the functionality for admin such as creating a contract for the customer, assigning the contract job to a partner, checking the partner's reports, also reviewing all the users and create new customer accounts; 5. the functionality for a partner role such as accepting or declining received job, creating a report of the done job.
This platform allows users to get a detailed estimation of their property. This project was developed fully from scratch. The most important thing about this project is its forms. They are quite complex and require strict validation. Most of the forms have many subforms, and that's where the material stepper comes in handy.
Technologies Stack:Django PostgreSQL Python REST Celery
Feb `18 – Aug `18
Full Stack Developer
1. ability to sign in/up for different types of users; 2. chat system; 3. chatbot; 4. ability to create a user profile; 5. ability to set up proper database relations; 6. the ability for connection to a third-party platform (that is using AI); 7. export/ import of CVs in PDF/Exel;
The product aims to provide a simplistic way to recruit new team members. Also, it maintains data privacy and links directly to recruitment agency databases.
Technologies Stack:Django MongoDB PostgreSQL Python REST Celery Docker
Oct `17 – Feb `18
Monitoring tool for startups funded stages
1. adding security services to the project; 2. installing SSL Certificate; 3. setting up users permission; 4. eliminating data leakage; 5. eliminating packet loss;
The project helps enterprises and corporations to monitor their activities/startups/projects. It displays the main criteria of a successful project - labor costs, spent time and profit.
Technologies Stack:Django PostgreSQL Python Docker
Statistics & Atalytics
Financial Monitoring System
Jan `17 – Sep `17
Ethereum Gaming Platform
1. rewriting wiki functionality from scratch using the latest version of Django and Django-markdown-editor. 2. implementing a search for wiki by analogy with Wikipedia. 3. admin panel, including creating and modifying entries in wiki section of the website, built admin dashboard for website controlling and monitoring tasks. 4. integration with smart contracts (which were provided by Solidity developer). 5. Implementation of Referral Program. 6. creating "Wheel of Fortune game".
Casino based on Ethereum smart contracts.
Technologies Stack:AngularJS Django PostgreSQL Python Docker
Blockchain-based platform, Online casino
Aug `16 – Dec `16
User Document Management
on the Back: 1. UserFiles API + Model - API for adding files that allows a certain profile to attach files; 2. UserData API + Model - API for saving information about user. 3. Contacts API + Model - API forsaving contacts. on the Front: 1. main template; 2. Welcome page;
The project was about the creation of document service (module and a component), which in fact is like a file searchable archive. Users can add files of a different type, store them, edit. Also, it was implemented search function with different parameters. Also, Profile and Users page were implemented and remade.
Technologies Stack:AngularJS Flask SQLAlchemy
file management system
Mar `16 – Jul `16
1. uploading skills from the CV files, including file uploads; 2. uploading skills from the third-party services (e.g. salesforce); 3. adding projects; 4. making users profiles editable. One of the features that we implemented in the dashboard showing statistics via charts and diagrams. It was made with the usage of d3.js and data visualization libraries in connection with Angular.
Web application that can be described as a specific form of social network for experts of different industries and companies. The platform provides the possibility for experts to find the job that matches their skills most of all, and for companies - to find a perfectly fitting expert for the team.
Technologies Stack:AngularJS D3.js Data Visualization REST API
Website for job search
Nov `15 – Feb `16
CSV File Editor
1. I added the possibility to work with the files from several folders; 2. I simplified the submenu in accordance with data files using Jquery; 3. I changed the menu's design according to the client's requirements;
The project helped a user browse and edit CSV data files except for a specific format (lines are separated by "|", in so doing, the first its element is a section, and the others are subsections, except the last that contains information) that are situated in a certain folder.
Information services & Technologies, Photo & Video
file management system
Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python