AngularJS Developer Technical Skills, Explained
Technical Skills of a Successful AngularJS Programmer Candidate
Candidates that are applying for the position of an AngularJS programmer should demonstrate the following skills:
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS standards and common modules.
- Hands-on experience in implementing advanced applications, controllers, directives, and services of AngularJS.
- Experience with one or more frameworks, such as jQuery or Bootstrap.
- Experience with all levels of available front-end operations.
- Ability to build components and modules that are self-contained, reusable, and testable.
- Advanced knowledge of JS and CSS methods for visual effects creation.
- Ability to architect the build process and automate it for production.
- Familiarity with the building, automation, and package management tools, such as Grunt, Gulp, or Bower.
- Ability to verify the actions of the user on the client side and give feedback.
- Familiarity with multi-threading techniques.
- Familiarity with REST- and JSON-based web services.
- Ability to document the code inline by using conventions such as JSDoc.
- Experience in creating the infrastructure for front-end apps and assets.
- Ability to use automated TDD tasks for covering the code by unit tests.
- Ability to create and run e2e test suites for each component with Protractor or alternative frameworks.
- Proficiency with configuring, building, and testing the scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Other skills of AngularJS programmers that you will be interviewing should depend on your project specifics. However, this list is extensive enough for you to find and hire the candidate that matches your criteria. We wish you good luck and hope that the hiring process will be quick and efficient.