Updated 24 May 2018
Updated 24 May 2018
We at YouTeam (YouTeam Inc. and its subsidiary YouTeam Ltd) are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to make sure you always have control over the data you share with us and know how we use it.
1. What information we collect about you?
What types of information we collect from you depends on how you use the Services, what Services you use, and what information you choose to provide or make available to us. We collect information about you when you:
- Create an account, and when you administer your account
- Input information or data into any of our Services
- Submit questions, requests, other communications to us via forms, email, or other communication media
- Contact us for customer support or technical support
- Visit any of our Sites
- Participate in any promotions, voluntarily complete customer surveys and provide feedback
- Interact with the service providers listed at YouTeam
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
1.1. When you use YouTeam Platform, the categories of information we collect may include:
Information related to the creation of the account or that otherwise identifies you as the Customer or user of YouTeam.
User Information may include certain Personal Information – any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, job title, phone number, Skype ID and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions that you enter into on YouTeam platform, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Information collected on behalf of the Customer
If you are the user using YouTeam Platform through an account created on your behalf by YouTeam’s Customer (such as an employer, organization of which you are a member, or another individual), we may collect and process User Information about you on behalf of YouTeam’s Customer with whom your use of YouTeam Platform is associated.
Information collected from the third-party service
When you create an account with YouTeam, we may collect certain User Information directly from you or, if you create your account using a third-party service (Google or Facebook), we may collect User Information about you from the third-party service (such as your username or user ID associated with that third-party service). By choosing to create an account using a third-party service, you authorize us to collect User Information necessary to authenticate your account with the third-party service provider.
1.2. Information About Children
YouTeam platform is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We require certain information to provide our services to you. For example, you must have an account in order to get in contact with any specialist whose profile you can see at YouTeam platform. When you choose to share the information with us, we collect and use it to operate our services.
Here are other examples of how we use the information you share with us along with the purpose and the legal basis we rely on for such usage (listed in the table below).
Processing of your personal data is necessary for us to administer the contractual relationship between ourselves and our partners (service providers) in connection with the performance of a contract.
If you are an existing customer of YouTeam, or contact either YouTeam or any service provider with regard to software development, design, project management, testing and diagnostics or other professional services they provide, we would like to contact you about our services & special offers, as well as remote work and teamwork content that may be of interest to you, and process your personal information to make sure we send you only relevant, targeted information. You can opt-out of this at any time.
If you sign up and create a YouTeam account, we will ask for your consent to process your personal information in order to send you marketing materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We will usually ask for your consent in the form of a tick box or when you share with us your email address expressly to subscribe to our updates.
|Why we need to process your|
Legal basis to process your personal information
|Creating a YouTeam account||To create and administer your account|
Personalize YouTeam platform for your usage
To enable us to introduce or facilitate introduction with the service provider
|Performance of contract|
|Contacting YouTeam with a request, inquiry or claim||To process and respond to your requests, inquiries and claims||Legitimate interests, including pursuing an opportunity to win you as a new Customer before the above basis applies|
|Submitting service provider application||To process application|
To share the details of partnership
To communicate with you efficiently
|Legitimate interests, including the growth of business and the database of service providers listed at YouTeam.|
|Email marketing||To send information and marketing messages via email||Consent|
|Analytics and segmentation||To provide targeted marketing messages||Legitimate interests, including improvement of our services, tailoring them to you|
3. International Transfer of your Personal Information
Transfers between YouTeam’s legal entities
To provide our operations, we may transfer your Personal Information between YouTeam Inc. and YouTeam Ltd.
Transfers to third parties
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored a) in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in by our service providers; b) in the third countries in order to connect you with the service provider identified by you via YouTeam platform or referred to you by YouTeam.
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Information
You have the following rights with regard to reviewing, correcting and removing your Personal Information:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your Personal Information.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to your data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. You may find information on how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
- You may also review and edit by yourself the Personal Information you have shared with us, as well as manage your communication preferences by logging into your account at YouTeam platform. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to YouTeam Inc., 2422, 100 N Whisman Rd. Mountain View CA 94043. Important: Privacy.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to to YouTeam Inc., 2422, 100 N Whisman Rd. Mountain View CA 94043. Important: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable amount of time and notify you of the outcome.
5. How we secure your information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect and store. Unfortunately, no security measures are 100% foolproof, and as such no network or system (including ours) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to information we collect and store. If you believe your information may not be secure for any reason, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use many features of the Site without registering, limiting the type of information that we gather. However, please note that registration enables you to take advantage the most attractive features of YouTeam Platform.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
7. Other websites
8. How to contact us