Partner with YouTeam
Opportunity is local. Talent is global
YouTeam is the world's first marketplace for rapid engineering staff augmentation, backed by Y Combinator. We have created a two-sided platform that helps software outsourcing and outstaffing companies find trustworthy and reputable clients–US- and UK-based startups raising their seed to Series B funding rounds.
We are happy to count top-tier silicon valley companies among our clients, such as FinTech startup Maxwell that raised a total of $26.9M in funding, fellow YC-alumnus StratiFi with their innovative investment product, and Odeko, an e-Commerce startup that builds mobile ordering and supply chain software with $26M in funding. We also work with some of the hottest UK startups, including London Internet Exchange and Tide Banking, to name a few.
What to know about us?
- • YouTeam used to be a product dev agency since 2014, launched the marketplace in 2017.
- • We carefully match customers and engineers from our partner agencies with an interview-to-hire ratio of 1.75.
- • We focus on long-term engagements (our average contract duration is 2 years) and customers that require teams of engineers (2-15) even if they hire 1-2 for starters.
- • Over the past 3.5 years, 200+ startups, Fortune 1000, and Inc.500 companies contracted engineers using YouTeam.
Why over 270 development companies from Europe and Latin America have already joined our network?
- • No upfront payments or subscription fees: we don't charge for listing on our platform and operate on a revenue share model, which applies only when you work with clients.
- • Dedicated support: people, not articles.
- • Simple start: when you decide to cooperate with us–the only commitment needed from your side would be to bid on the YouTeam's RFPs with your talent profiles.
- • Standardized automated contracts and payments.
Who can apply?
Access to our talent pool is invitation-only. We carefully select which software development and design houses to cooperate with. All companies in our talent pool must pass through our multi-stage due diligence process, which consists of:
- • reviewing their track record & 3rd party references,
- • assessment of their legal records, processes & culture,
- • allocation of technical test tasks and interviewing developers upon request.
We are always looking for software development and design companies that meet the following criteria:
- • You are comfortable with a staff augmentation model (outstaffing);
- • You have experience working with the US- or EU-based clients and the ability to provide testimonials, case studies, etc. upon request;
- • You have a team size of 20+ developers;
- • Your company’s talent pool consists of mainly Mid-to-Senior and/or Senior developers that directly communicated with clients in English during their previous engagements;
- • You can provide documents that may be requested during YouTeam’s due diligence procedures (for entity, identity, and bank account verification purposes).
Please note that the final decision of whether an application should be approved or not is at the sole discretion of YouTeam.
YouTeam hereby reserves the right to reject your application and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to YouTeam Platform at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.