Hire the best 15 NodeJs developers with YouTeam
Hire the best 2885 engineers with YouTeam
- Last Update
Team Leader with primary skills on Ruby/NodeJS backend,...
Experienced web developer with strong knowledge of...
Full-Stack NodeJS Developer
Middle NodeJs Developer
Senior PHP/NodeJS Developer
FullSteck developer Nodejs/Reactjs
Full-stack Ruby+NodeJS+ReactJS developer
Full-stack \ MEAN \ NodeJS Developer
ReactJs / NodeJs / React native
No-one really matches your needs?
Normally we are able to pro-actively find any given talent within 72 hours.
Hire the best 15 NodeJs developers with YouTeam
How much does it cost to hire a Node.js developer?
Node.js development rates in offshore countries
Latin America price to pay for a Node.js developer
Eastern Europe average price to pay for a Node.js developer
FAQ about hiring Node.js developers
Why hire Node.js coders with YouTeam?
How does YouTeam vet Node.js developers?
How much does it cost to hire best Node.js engineers on YouTeam?
Where Node.js developers are located?
How is YouTeam different from freelancer portals?
What is Node.js as a programming language?
Node.js development has been successfully used in various industries such as the healthcare, e-commerce, finance and banking industry, and many more. It helps in custom app development, and an experienced Node.js developer will help in providing you with custom made websites that are scalable and absolutely secure. Node.js can also be used by app developers in building innovative and user-friendly applications with API integration. It has been recognized as one of the best platforms for AP migration and the development of e-commerce apps that require high-end security.
There is a number of features that make Node.js better than other JS frameworks. Some of them are given below:
- Node has code sharing abilities and will help you to reuse codes in the future.
- This runtime environment comprises all the features that are required for JS applications.
- The development team’s output is boosted with the help of a super-efficient and event-driven I/O model.
- Originally developed for the browser, the functionality of this framework was extended to cover machines too, making it a portable application.
- It comes with a plethora of free tools that you can use.
The Need for a Node.js Developer
The expertise and importance of Node.js hire cannot be undermined. Not only can you perform API development and plug-in development but at the same time, you will also be able to provide web applications that are secure and scalable for your business.
The following are the duties performed when you hire a Node.js developer:
- Node.js Enterprise web apps: When you hire Node.js programmers, they will be able to build web applications that are appropriate for large scale enterprises. These web applications are reliable, secure, and absolutely scalable.
- Node.js Native App Development: When you go for Node.js hire, these developers will provide you with high-performance applications that are scalable and can be used cross-platform. The integration of Node.js makes them even better.
- Node.js Personalized Consultation: With the help of dedicated Node.js developers, you will be able to get expert consultation with regard to Node.js customization, development, and deployment.
- Migration and Integration of Node.js: When you hire Node.js developers, you will be able to perform hassle-free migration as well as the integration of your pre-existing web application into Node.js.
- Support and Maintenance: A web application development that is enhanced with Node.js requires constant up-gradation and maintenance. With the help of the best-known developers, you will get regular and trustworthy support during and after the development process to keep your application healthy and running smoothly.
Advantages of coding in Node.js
When it comes to coding technologies, there is simply no shortage. However, for software development, in order to meet business needs, most programmers and developers use Node.js. There are a number of factors that make this platform better than the others. For this reason, you must hire a Node.js developer as you will be able to reap its benefits to the fullest. Here is what makes Node.js so important:
- High scalability: In a new business environment or a startup, dynamicity is one of the most prominent features. Hence it is vital to use a technologies that are scalable and will make your web application more efficient.
- Fast speed: With the integration of Node.js, you will be able to provide high speed to the web application.
- Community support: Node.js has been identified as one of the most widely used platforms of all time. Hence, when it comes to community support, there will be no lack of it if you use Node.js.
- Mobile app development: Node.js gives you the ability to develop the best mobile applications that are easy to use and have the most innovative technology. When you hire a Node.js developer, you will be able to provide your company with a smooth-running mobile application that will do great in the market.
- Reliable performance: This is a technology that you will be able to rely on because of its robust features and consistent performance.
- Great app response time: Poor app response time can make or break your application. If you want to make sure that your application succeeds and brings profit to your company, it is crucial to make sure that it has a great response time. With the help of the integration of Node.js, you will be able to provide the best response time in your application.
- Low learning curve: Node.js is comparatively easy to pick-up, which is one of the reasons why there are a considerable number of exceptionally well-qualified and skilled developers.
- Efficient and lightweight: When using a programming language is essential to make sure that it will provide efficiency and is lightweight. This is absolutely the case for Node.js.
- Single programming language: Node.js is a single programming language that has been accepted by coders all around the globe.
Whether to hire an in-house or a freelancer or a dedicated remote Node.js developer
When you are absolutely sure that you want to hire Node.js developers for your company, it is important for you to now figure out whether you want to hire an in-house developer, a freelancer, or a dedicated remote node.js developer.
When it comes to an in-house developer (full-time or part-time), it is a costly affair because you will have to bear some overhead costs such as retirement and insurance costs. However, if you are looking for a developer for a short period of time, bearing such costs will not make the venture a profitable one.
Given this, if you hire Node.js developer freelance, you will be able to mitigate this problem as freelancers generally associate with companies for the desired duration, and it is profitable for both parties. However, one of the biggest problems, when you want to hire Node.js developer freelance, is that it is not easy to find such a freelancer without proper references.
On the other hand, if you want to find a dedicated developer from an offshore development company, not only will you be able to save money that would have otherwise been spent on overhead costs, you’ll also be able to find reliable and talented developers from all around the world. You will be able to find such dedicated developers with outstaffing agencies. It is vital to seek developers from remote countries through the help of these agencies as it will make the hiring process less tiresome and safer. At YouTeam, each and every node.js engineer is screened, and they go through a thorough vetting process making sure that you get the best ones. You will be able to find such talent from Latin America and Eastern Europe in about 48 hours only.
What questions to ask when interviewing Node.js developers
When you want to hire Node.js developer for your business, it is important for you to find the best ones with all the skills necessary. This is not an easy task, keeping in mind that there are a number of Node.js developers available in the market to provide development services. Without the best developer, you will not be able to get the best results from your Node.js project. If your web development is not well done, you will have to make revisions in it, which will in turn make you spend more money. It is hence essential to find the best Node.js developer in the screening stage itself, so you do not have to bear the consequences later.
Questions to assess soft skills
There are two skill levels that are to be assessed when it comes to a Node.js developer.
The first one of these is the soft skills that are not mainly about the knowledge in the software but are instead focused on the qualities and characteristics that are expected in a remote developer. Here are the following questions that you must ask during the interview process. You’ll also be able to find a set of faqs with YouTeam, for assessing soft skills in a remote developer here:
- Question assessing leadership skills: When you take the initiative, can you sway the team to work according to your commands? Do you like to be in a position of leadership, such as a project manager?
- Introductory questions: What is the best development project that you have worked on? What is it about the project that makes you fall in love with it?
- Question the present time management skills: Do you have a system that helps you to prioritize your tasks?
- Questions assessing communication skills: If you do not share the viewpoint of your team members, how do you communicate your ideas to them?
- Questions assessing emotional intelligence: Do you think positive or negative mode has a direct impact on your work?
- Question assessing flexibility: If your project partner works in a manner that is utterly contradictory to yours, what do you do about it?
- Questions addressing issues in teamwork: Do you have any particular experience where you were disappointed with the team members?
- Questions assessing creativity: Can you give me an example of a time when you creatively solved a coding problem?
- Questions addressing growth mindset: Was there any time you thought your team could not accomplish a goal but could do so?
- Question assessing reliability: How do you describe a reliable employee?
- Question assessing organizational fit: How would you define the perfect company culture according to you?
- Question assessing remote readiness in general: Discuss your work experience working remotely.
- Question assessing remote time management: Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- Question assessing remote communication: How do you make communications with team members remotely?
The next set of questions is those that are directly in connection with the skill set that is required in a node.js developer. It is essential to ask these questions when you hire Node.js programmers to understand whether the candidate or the dedicated team will fit into your project requirements or business requirements. Some of these questions as follows:
- When given a business problem, will you be able to design and build an application that will help to get rid of the problem?
- Do you have any experience working with react native?
- Do you have much experience with the ionic framework?
- Can you build applications that run on multiple platforms like Apple’s iOS and Android?
- Can you work with the various databases that are available?
- Are you capable of setting up a database structure?
- Do you have any experience working with DevOps?
- Can you provide me with three ways in which you can handle asynchronous operations in Node.js?
- What are some of the frameworks in Node.js that are used for web applications?
- Can you provide me with the advantages and disadvantages of these frameworks?
When you want to hire Node.js developer, keeping in mind the various advantages, you must also be well aware of the pros and cons associated with Node.js. You must ask them the right questions that will help you to assess their level of skill. It is always a good idea to hire Node developers from offshore countries who will be able to perform software development and have years of experience that have built their technical skills.