- Working on app architecture design and creation of the database model design. - Communicated with the client on tasks responsibilities and suggesting the implementation logic. - Worked both on front-end components and back-end services.
Team leader / developer
- Working on app architecture design and creation of the database model design. - Communicated with the client on tasks responsibilities and suggesting of the implementation logic. - Worked both on front-end components and back-end services.
The social platform for US child-care services
Team leader / Developer
- Created both architecture design and database model design. - Working on client-side architecture and created core components with React + Redux. - Implemented offline functionality via Redux Offline library. - Configured an app on AWS stack and configuring domain as well - Added integration with third-party services, e.g RocketChat and integrated into the project using WebSocket technology. - Worked both on front-end components and back-end services.
- Created user-friendly front-end components with React.js and Redux. - Created app architecture design, database model design. - Created core back-end services. - Configured CI tools and deployment strategy on AWS stack. - Configured domain and AWS policies. -Communicated with the client and acted as a decision maker.
Advent calendar with flexible customization styles
Team Leader \ Developer
- Deployed project in the production environment. - Communication with the client and suggesting how to resolve the core logic problems. - Created core features using core functionality and third-party applications. - Created front-end components and back-end services for them.
Ukrainian online ad platform
- Working on projects design and architecture. - Acted as a decision maker for internal projects. - Communication with the team and suggesting the core logic implementations. - Configured CI tools. - Created internal SEO management and statistics aggregation system. - Created internal relinking system for main projects. - Created an internal content management system.
Class Wallet a US-based financial startup for educational organisations that aims to reduce transaction costs, track financial transactions in real-time and eliminate bureaucracy from the educational financial system. Our task was to develop and implement a new version of the product that supports millions of users and includes such features as prepaid cards support, online transactions, a role-based security model, online shopping integration and other features.
- Leading the team of 4 developers - Maintaining the architecture of the project - Developing new functionality - Leading a daily meeting with a tech team