Quality Control Engineer
I have been working in the IT industry since 2016. My professional background includes:
- requirements analysis/clarification/elicitation;
- change impact analysis;
- test designing (EP/BVA, Decision tables, State Transition techniques);
- QC documents development (Test Design, Test Cases Specification, Checklist, etc.);
- test data generation;
- peer reviews (Software Requirements Specification, User documentation, etc.);
- manual testing: smoke, GUI, functional, integration, and system, ad-hoc, confirmation, regression, compatibility, l10n/I18n, etc.;
- defects tracking and test results analyzing;
- root cause analysis;
- status reporting;
- working according to Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) SDLC methodologies;
- daily communication with customers/deliverables presenting.
I can cover RM responsibilities on the project.