YouTeam is the world's first marketplace for rapid engineering staff augmentation, backed by Y Combinator. We have created a two-sided platform that helps software outsourcing and outstaffing companies find trustworthy and reputable clients–US- and UK-based startups raising their seed to Series B funding rounds.
Our dev partners work with:
US- and UK-based clients that pay in USD
Seed to Series B Startups
Fortune 1000 and Inc.500 companies
Y Combinator network
Founders of tech companies
an average number of unique requests for proposal sent to the vendors with the mainstream tech stack monthly.
Each of these requests suits our partners’ tech stack, dev rates, and timezone capabilities.
Senior React Engineer
Canada-based startup with funding ($50M+) and millions of customers
Senior Automation QA
Cucumber, End to End (E2E) testing
US-based startup with funding ($10M+) and backed by Y Combinator
interview-to-hire ratio on our platform
months our average contract lasts
typical team size for our clients even if they start from 1-2
YouTeam is an advanced tech platform with a human touch
various bidding options
automated payment services
different payout methods
manual lead validation
facilitation of the negotiations
fast support from people who care ❤️
We make our partners' journey with YouTeam easy and time-saving in 3 ways:
Let in only mature clients with a clear understanding of their development plans.
Select relevant offers for each vendor with the highest chances to be chosen by a customer.
Reduce bureaucratic runaround with automatization and our personal dedication to help our partners stay busy with nothing but development.
“Recently, it took us only 53 hours to run through the whole sales cycle from a validation call with a lead to a contract being signed and an invoice paid.”
COO at YouTeam
500+ development companies from Europe and Latin America have already joined our network to benefit from:
No upfront payments or subscription fees
Validated clients, leads with tech background only
Interest protection for all parties, not only clients
Secured payments to work risk-free
Dedicated support: people, not articles
Simple start and easy bidding process
Standardized automated contracts and payments
Our partners about YouTeam:
Business Development Manager
It's a pleasure to work with YouTeam. They come to us with validated leads, interesting and relevant to our expertise projects.Read more
Head of Sales and Business Development
One of the best marketplace for software development companies and solution providers.Read more
CEO of Qubstudio, PhD
YouTeam is a marketplace that helped us find clients. Guys from YouTeam are good at it. We received great service and excellent support from them.Read more
Marketing Manager at TechMagic
Satisfied with the quality of their work, timeliness, and dedication for over 2 year of cooperation. Strongly recommend YouTeam for their services.Read more
Juan Pedro I
Business Development Manager at DIXTRA
Due to the volume of projects they offer, we can always trust there's a project we can get to work with.Read more
Frequently asked questions
- Who can become our development partner?
- What are criterias needed to start working through the YouTeam platform?
- Does it mean that I will automatically appear on a platform if I meet all the criteria?
- What stages of the partner due diligence process do you have?
- Is YouTeam a White Label company?
- Who are the parties that are involved in contract signing?
- How is the contract signing organized?
- Is your automated contract signing risk-free?
- Should I pay for getting to your platform?
- What stages of developer vetting do you have?
- Will I receive all the offers available on your platform?
- How soon should my developer start work on a project suggested by your platform?
- We are not offering individual dev resources per hour. Can we still apply?
What are criterias needed to start working through the YouTeam platform?
- Your developers located in Europe or the Americas — regions that are close to our clients: real-time work is our high priority;
- You are comfortable with a staff augmentation model (outstaffing);
- You have experience working with the US- or EU-based clients and the ability to provide testimonials, case studies, etc. upon request;
- You have a team size of 20+ developers;
- Your company’s talent pool consists of mainly Mid-to-Senior and/or Senior developers that directly communicated with clients in English during their previous engagements;
- You can provide documents that may be requested during YouTeam’s due diligence procedures (for entity, identity, and bank account verification purposes).