How much does it cost to hire an offshore Redux developer?
Average cost of Redux
The average rates for offshore software development services based on the YouTeam platforms’s data: 300+ outsourcing companies with a joint talent pool of 20,000+ software engineers.
Redux Developer Salary vs. Rates on Redux Software Development Services: what’s the difference? Our data includes not only salary itself, but bonuses, non-financial benefits, paid vacations, office costs, and taxes for each developer. So you can see the final amount that should be paid for the work of an outsourced senior Redux developer.
YouTeam is the #1 solution for on-demand engineering staff augmentation in the world. Our YCombinator-backed platform unites resources of 300+ top development agencies of Eastern Europe and Latin America in one talent tool. This makes us first who can find the best available matches for each project.
Why hire engineers with YouTeam
ReactReact (also React.js, ReactJS) is a front-end open-source JS library for developing single-page apps and other user interfaces. Cost of React development
GraphQLGraphQL is a query language used to make APIs more scalable and faster and get data from the webserver in a predictable way. Cost of GraphQL development
Angular 2Angular (or Angular 2+, Angular CLI) is an open-source web application framework based on TypeScript. Cost of Angular 2 development
Read about Work with Redux Developers
YouTeam Editorial Team
Understanding Redux as a
- Redux–what is it?
- What is Redux used for?
- Redux tools
- Who is a Redux developer?
- Redux developers' experience levels
- Tasks and responsibilities of Redux developer
- Required skills of a Redux software engineer
- Types of Redux developers: freelancers, in-house engineers, outsourced developers
- How to write a Redux developer job description?
- To test your candidate's tech skills, you ask them the following questions:
Redux has several advantages why developers prefer to use it:
- Predictable state. As the state in Redux is predictable, it is easy to create tasks like infinite undo\redo, switch between states, and view results in real-time.
- Performance optimization. Redux helps in reducing the number of unnecessary re-renders when new features are added, which improves the performance level.
- Data storing. Redux is widely used to store long-term data such as data from APIs and forms data, which are needed when users utilize the application for a long time.
- Big community. A large Redux community can help when developers are stuck with problems or want to learn new practices.
Redux is a good solution in the following scenarios:
- Web application development with a big team. When you have a big project with many developers working on it, it is good to use Redux to keep each of them on the same page. In addition, it helps to make the development process simpler.
- Access of several components to one software state. With Redux, several components can access one kind of information simultaneously, even though they don’t have a direct connection to the data.
- Frequent update. This use is not only about updating the application but also about users’ insertion with the software (such as adding\removing information, payment process).
When developing an application using Redux, there are several tools that can increase the speed and quality of the development process or make it simpler.
- Reselect. It is a memorized function that helps to return and generate memorized selectors.
- Rematch. It is a state management tool that helps reduce boilerplate and enforce best practices.
- Redux Saga. This tool is a middleware library that allows the Redux store to interact asynchronously with its outside resources.
- Redux Thunk. It is a middleware for returning a function instead of an action object.
- Redux Persist. It is a library for saving a Redux store in the software’s local storage.
There are three levels of seniority among developers: junior, middle, and senior.
- Junior Redux developers
- Middle Redux developers
- Senior Redux developers
Senior developers usually have more than five years of experience. They know more than two programming languages needed for both front-end and back-end development, know its libraries and frameworks. These programmers have advanced knowledge of RESTful API, experience with AWS, and such code versioning tools as Git, SVN, and Mercurial. Senior front-end engineers have good communication, teamwork skills that allow them to manage junior programmers and play the role of the team lead.
When you hire a Redux developer, you can expect them to do the next tasks:
- Create new features using Redux.
- Write efficient, clean, and testable code.
- Proceed with testing and debugging.
- Be able to maintain the optimize the code in the software.
- Create automation/processes to simplify all the phases from development to deployment.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools to measure their impact on the application development.
When hiring a Redux software engineer, be sure they have the following skillset:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Advance understanding of Redux (React Redux) and its core principles.
- Knowledge of user experience optimization and user interface development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of modern authorization mechanisms (JSON Web Token).
- Experience in Android or iOS development.
- Creative problem-solving skills and communication skills.
When you decide to hire a Redux engineer, you have three options to choose from:
- Freelance Redux developers
If you need a developer for some short-term or not complicated tasks, then a freelance developer is a good option. These developers are often cheaper compared to other options, and due to fast hiring, they can start working the same day you hire them. On the other hand, freelancers may not be very interested in the project as they may have several ones to work on at the same time. Also, the quality of the product may not be as you expected as it is quite hard to find freelancers with high-quality skills and required experience as top developers usually work on interesting projects in tech companies.
- In-house Redux developers
If you are at the stage of core development or need a team of developers on a regular basis to work on your application, you should hire in-house developers. These software engineers are the most interested in the project and dedicate all their time to the development process. On the other hand, the cost of this option is high, as you will have to spend a lot to supply your developers with a laptop and all the required tools, pay taxes, bonuses, and monthly salaries for the engineers.
- Outsourced Redux developers
Here you have two options. The first option is to get an outsourcing team with developers, designers, QAs, and PMs to develop and maintain the product. The second option is to use the staff augmentation model and quickly hire one or several high-quality software engineers as an additional force for the in-house developers. With this hiring model, you get access to the huge talent pool of the world as here you are not limited in devs’ locations. Moreover, contractors are always highly skilled developers because they are always pre-checked for their expertise and will be fully focused only on your project throughout the collaboration.
The well-written job description helps to attract Redux developers with the required skill set and experience. Here you have a list of what you should write in your job description.
- Write the job title and the engineer’s role.
- Write about your expectations of your collaboration.
- Describe in which field your business is in to attract software engineers with the familiar job type experience.
- Point out the development stage (core development or maintenance).
- List the required tech and soft skills.
- Write about the responsibilities the developer will have.
- What is Redux in ReactJS?
- What are the advantages of using Redux?
- What is Redux DevTools?
- How to add multiple middlewares to Redux?
- How to structure Redux top-level directories?
- What are the differences between redux-saga and redux-thunk?
- Why does React use className over class attribute?
Tell us about your plans on a brief intro call and we’ll start the matching process.
FAQ about Hiring Redux Developers
Why hire Redux developers with YouTeam?
With YouTeam, you can scale your development team by hiring one or several skilled software developers very quickly (less than 48 hours). We vet each company we work with, which means the engineers we offer are highly experienced and will have the required skillset. We have a pool of 20,000+ programmers from more than 400 development agencies which means we can surely find the best matching candidates.
How does YouTeam vet Redux software developers?
The vetting process in YouTeam proceeds in the following stages: firstly, we look for the developers among the development agencies we work with to find the ones due to the requirements. Then, we pre-interview each of them to get the best matching engineers and send them for approval to the client, who later selects those they want to have an interview with. After the interview, the client selects developers they want to work with.
How much does it cost to hire the best Redux developers using YouTeam?
The average hourly rate of engineers depends on many their location, experience, and skills. In YouTeam, the average hourly rate of a Redux engineer is $51.
Where are the best offshore Redux engineers located?
The best offshore developers are usually located in such destinations as Latin America and Eastern Europe. The technical growth of these regions is pretty high, which means they have many experienced engineers that are ready to provide their services. The average salaries in these regions are lower compared to the US, which makes it efficient to hire developers from these locations as it is also a chance to get highly skilled Redux developers at a much lower price.
How is YouTeam different from freelance portals for hiring Redux developers?
YouTeam doesn’t provide freelancers but programmers from reliable development agencies. Such developers have all the required tech, soft skills, and experience. If, under unpredictable circumstances, the developer leaves the project, we can replace the missing one with the same skilled engineer without any harm to the process.
Why hire a team of Redux developers?
With a full-time team of developers, you can expect the development process to go a lot faster. The team is also more motivated as such a way of working increases the competitiveness between developers to create the best product/feature. The development process is also more engaging as engineers can share their ideas and thoughts with each other. In addition, if there is a team of developers and one leaves the project, others can separate the tasks between them until that developer is replaced.
How Redux developer salary is different, and why?
The average salary of a Redux developer depends on the developer’s location and skills. Offshore developers live in countries where the cost of living and salary range are lower compared to the US. Due to Payscale, the Redux developer salary in the US is about $96K per year, but in such big cities as New York and San Francisco, the average salary is even higher due to the higher cost of living. In countries of Latin America, the yearly Redux job salary is lower–from $16K to $27K. In Eastern Europe, the average developer salaries estimate from $14K to $21K per year.